KIN trailer KIN trailer

Holy Crap that was sweet!

Ok. Nice action and fight scene! That motion with the guy roling his head was awesome too! Keep up the good work!

The Liar The Liar

Nice work!

i like to see good animation and some story and here is both! Thank you for your efforts towards creating your idea! This animation has greater charecter motions than most due to it's subtleties. The lions eyes the eye brows, even the charecter design! i love it and i think it would be fun to colab on web series together, but i think you got your plate full as it is! Keep up the good work, and hopefully you'll get to see "The one and Only Claus" soon to be finished in march!

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

ok

So you're mad that someone had a great idea before you could capitolize and you got mad and made this. Well, sorry, but stan Lee stole my idea for every character he made. The reason he got popular was because he thought of the mWAAAAAAY before i did. We all think the ultimate show down was simplistic in animation and it was very Cliche'. That is the sort of humor it was going for. The idea of every battle we've ever wanted to see. Anyone who's ever had a favorite hero has been asked, "Who do you think would win...?" Well lets illustrate our ideas and have a good laugh. Your idea of humor was that of humilifing the reasoning behind the ultimate showdown. That inturn just makes you look like an ass. I can see that you are determined to animate in falsh. DO it! Flash out what you want. Let us become fans of YOUR ideas. I look forward to it, meanwhile focus away from other's achievments.

Christmas Card from 622 Christmas Card from 622

HE HE HE

i would like this to send to friends. It's cute but the text is a little hard to read. i like the messege though. It probably should have a little more interactivity. You got a great Bear, make him like leap a cravice or something. :)

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Very Hot charecter ideas

Dig the Fury concept. I am a anime fan in the first place. Fairly straight forward manuvering and yet not too difficult. I like that. You still got the option to go to past areas. one down fall and it could be my pc but the room with the crow and kangaroo i can't click the "on" button so nothing else has progressed as far as story or plot. What d oI do????